If you have a story idea, please share it! Email City manager, Robert Fiscus at email@example.com
Public & Legal Notices
Public & Legal Notices Archive
Annual Action Plan
Sharon Neighborhood Revitalization Committee
Garbage Pick-Up & Hazardous Waste Collections
Effective February 1, 2017 Tri-County Industries will be the garbage pick-up for the City of Sharon. ECSR will begin Curbside Hazardous Waste Collections on the last Wednesday Of each month starting In April, 2017. Get more information with the links below.
- Tri-County Industries Garbage Pick Up Schedule
- Curbside Hazardous Waste Collections Directions
- Curbside Hazardous Waste Materials Accepted & Rejected
2017 Budget Information
- 2017 Operating Budget Message - October 31, 2016
- 2017 Draft Budget - October 31, 2016
- 2017 Draft Budget Revenue- October 31, 2016
City of Sharon Community Development Department
Rehabilitation Housing Program and Lead-Safe Rehabilitation Housing Program more info >
Attention: Sharon Residents. The Community Development Department has programs available for Sharon residents who are low to moderate income, for assistance on home repairs and to address code issues. For more information on these programs, or to apply, click on the links below.
- Regular Housing Rehabilitation Program application and guidelines
- Lead Housing Rehabilitation Program application and guidelines
Red Cross SAFE Program
- This program is available to all Sharon Residents and applications can be picked up at the City Bldg, Shenango Valley Library, Walgreens Pharmacy and Family Video, or you may download one here.